[rt-users] searching on untouched tickets

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Mar 28 17:53:06 EST 2005

I need to search for tickets that haven't been touched in 2 hours and
reassign to an alternate owner.  What's the right limit to use?

    # Get hold of the tickets we're after, sorted by priority
    my $tickets = new RT::Tickets($RT::SystemUser);
    $tickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => 'new');
    $tickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => 'open');
    $tickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => 'stalled') if $showall;
    $tickets->LimitQueue(VALUE => $queue->Id);

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."