[rt-users] DBIx::SearchBuilder

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Tue Mar 29 11:18:08 EST 2005

Sorry guys, I can't really think of a better place to ask this.

I'm trying to use SearchBuilder in another (much simpler) project.  I'm
making some decent strides by going through RT's code to see how
DBIx::SearchBuilder and DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record are subclassed, but its
taking me a while simply because I'm having to pare down RT::Record and
RT::SearchBuilder so much since my project is so much simpler than RT.  Does
anyone know of any good documentation on SB that I could look through?  I
know that they are very well perldoc-ed, but I'm looking for something even
a little more detailed.