[rt-users] Clicking on CONFIGURATION returns to RT Home page

John Giles john at trdlnk.com
Tue Mar 29 15:34:56 EST 2005

RT 3.2.2
Mysql 4
Fastcgi
Apache 2

I just moved my RT 3.2.2 to another server and the only problem is
when I click on CONFIGURATION I am routed back to my RT Home page.

I see in my Apache access_log files that I am accessing the /Admin/
directory but I go straight back to the main index.html.
----------------------------
10.10.1.114 - - [29/Mar/2005:14:22:16 -0600] "GET /Admin/ HTTP/1.1" 301 369 "http://rt3/index.html" "Opera/7.54 (X11; Linux i686; U)  [en]"
10.10.1.114 - - [29/Mar/2005:14:22:16 -0600] "GET /index.html HTTP/1.1" 200 43814 "http://rt3/index.html" "Opera/7.54 (X11; Linux i686; U)  [en]"

I do not have any other problems accessing the Tabs on the left
side.  Could it be a permissioning issue within RT ?  Is there a
test that I can do ?  I don't think my Groups tables is corrupt
as I mysqldump'd my database and loaded it normally on the server.

Please help.  I can't upgrade to v3.4.1 until my v3.2.2 is running
properly.

Thank you
John Giles
john at trdlnk.com