[rt-users] "shade" ticket metadata boxes in Display.html

Trask Rogers trask at lyris.com
Tue Mar 29 16:42:25 EST 2005

Our company does not really use certain boxes from Display.html very often, notably the "Links" box.  To save room I would like to have the box default to being "shaded" -- shrunk into only showing its title bar (appearing the same way as if you clicked the "X" in the title bar).

Alternatively, a better solution would be to have RT remember which boxes are shaded and retain the settings for each ticket load.

Has anyone done this or know of the best strategy for me to take?

(note: this is v3.4.1)

Thanks,