[rt-users] How to disable "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved"

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 30 15:19:46 EST 2005

At Wednesday 3/30/2005 02:46 PM, David Oberlitner wrote:
>I would like to disable the "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template
>Resolved" email notification on a specific Queue.
>
>A pointer in the right direction will be appreciated.
>
>TIA,
>
>David

You can put a condition into the global scrip that will return 0 for your
specific queue and 1 for all the rest.

Or you can disable the global scrip and add queue scrips for those queues
that want the on-resolve notification.

Another solution was put together by Dirk Pape (go to the wiki's
Contributions section and then to Dirk Pape's RT Page) - not sure which
versions of RT this runs on.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)

sturner at mit.edu