[rt-users] Displaying a section based on access to a queue--Answer

Brelsfoard, Alex alexb at WPI.EDU
Wed Mar 30 16:02:04 EST 2005

I played around long enough and found a solution to this. I figured I'd share
with everyone:

%my $q=new RT::Queues($session{'CurrentUser'});
%$q->UnLimit;
%my $cansee = 0;
%while (my $queue=$q->Next) {
% if ($queue->id == 8) {
%  if ($queue->CurrentUserHasRight('SeeQueue')) {
%   $cansee = 1;
%  }
% }
%}