[rt-users] Queue could not be loaded (Error:76)

Keith Wessel kwessel at intenex.net
Sun May 1 13:24:18 EDT 2005

Thanks, Russell, but I guess I asked the wrong question if that's the
answer...  Looking at that section of code tells me very little about
the cause.

Any other suggestions why I might be getting this error?

* I can create tickets just fine using the command-line interface, but
not using the web.  This is tru for all queues -- and the web interface
used to work.

In an attempt to fix it, I've upgraded to 3.2.3, but no luck...  same
error appears in my logs, and the web interface only reports:
RT Error
Queue could not be loaded

Thanks for any advice anyone can offer.

Thanks,