[rt-users] Emails sent to verizon.net addresses bouncing

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Mon May 2 17:08:52 EDT 2005

... while talking to relay.verizon.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<www at support.xxxxxx.com> SIZE=2033
<<< 450 Requested mail action not taken-Try later:sv16pub.verizon.net
<xxxxx at verizon.net>... Deferred: 450 Requested mail action not taken-Try
later:sv16pub.verizon.net

The "try again later" seems like crap though, because I can try all I want
to no avail.

I just tested sending an email manually and didn't have a problem.  So it
would seem that the problem lies somewhere in my configuration.