[rt-users] RE: "one-time" Cc request not working

Dimitry Faynerman dimitry.faynerman at hypermediasystems.com
Wed May 4 14:30:36 EDT 2005

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I do have a scrip which sends emails to Cc,
and when an email address is listed as a Cc for this ticket, it does gets
the email. However, when there's no Cc for this ticket, and I just put an
email address in the Cc field when replying to a ticket, nothing is being
sent there.
Is there a difference (in terms of scrips) between "regular" Cc listed in
the "people" screen and one-time Cc-ing?

Anyway, here's the list of my scrips:

On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment

Thanks!