[rt-users] Debian testing, rt 3.4 No root path(s) specified at /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/webmux.pl

Jon Daley bestpractical at daley.snurgle.org
Thu May 5 07:02:59 EDT 2005

 	Someone probably knows better than I do, but I played with this
some.  The problem is that this code is somehow being executed twice.
 	The first time it deletes the files correctly, the second time, it
complains, since the directories have already been erased.

 	I made the error go away by adding a line something like:
system("touch $RT::MasonDataDir/obj/fake_file")