[rt-users] rt and active directory pt 2

Stephen Hancock sh.hancock at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:07:50 EDT 2005

Elaine,

I think the RT_SiteConfig.pm should only be the etc/ dir. It contains
overrides to the SiteConfig.pm file (also in the etc/dir and which
should not be edited directly). RT reads this file when starting up.
Any changes will (I think) require a restart of your web server. This
is one of the few cases where customizations do not go into the local
directory.

Stephen