[rt-users] What does SeeGroup do?

Howard Jones howard.jones at network-i.net
Fri May 6 05:58:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to build groups of users for each of our customers so that
analysts at the customer can see each others tickets if the log into RT
(but not necessarily so that they get e-mails for all of them). I
*thought* that's what the SeeGroup right does, although I just tried to
create a test group, and I can't see any difference between the view
with it enabled and not.

What does SeeGroup actually do? Also, assuming that the answer is a
variation of 'RTFM', which 'FM' do I 'R' to find this out for myself?

Thanks in advance,

Howard