[rt-users] Mason error in httpd log--anybody have a working Fast CGI setup Ican look at?

Baxter Shepperson baxter at networkinference.com
Sat May 7 17:19:34 EDT 2005

 I built RT on Fedora Core 3 using mostly the instructions on the Wiki for
RHEL4 and now I can get to the login screen but once I login I see " The
requested URL /index.html was not found on this server." and this sort of
thing in the log:
[Thu May 05 15:45:57 2005] [error] [client 10.32.1.100] script not found or
unable to stat: /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgiindex.html, referer:
http://10.32.1.10/

  Here's my Siteconfig.  I think I'm missing a reference to Mason, how
should I implement it?

 <VirtualHost 10.32.1.10:80>
    ServerAdmin root
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    # Adding the following for RT (the ticket tracker)
    AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
    <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
      Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
      AllowOverride None
   </Directory>
    # Pass through requests to for noauth
   Alias /NoAuth/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/
     </VirtualHost>
  FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120
  ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi