[rt-users] Caching

Brandon Pulsipher brandonp at omniture.com
Wed May 11 15:52:58 EDT 2005

I apologize for this question, as it seems I should know the answer or
be able to find it.  I'm making changes to file in:

/opt/rt3/local/html/Elements

such as index.html (after moving it from share to local).

The problem is that even after making changes, and restarting apache,
I'm getting an old version of the file.  I assume this is Mason/fastcgi
caching, but I cannot figure out how/why.  I have stopped/started
apache, closed browsers, search wiki and email archives.  Restarting
apache usually works, so I am at a lost.

Ideas?

Thank you.

-Brandon