[rt-users] RT System

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Thu May 12 03:17:45 EDT 2005

Andrew Xenides wrote:
> Ok,
>
> i have that script that is set to change the owner of the job to the
Andrew, here is no extrasensory individuals on the list!

> person that changes it automatically. I have it set to make the change
> "on change status". now this works fine all except for 1 user.
>
> i will show you what i mean.

andrew replied and set new status himself.
> Tue May 10 10:53:38 2005  *andrew - Correspondence added *
> Tue May 10 10:53:39 2005  *andrew- Status changed from new to open*
> Tue May 10 10:53:39 2005  *RT_System - Given to andrew*
> **
> all good.
> example 2
michael replied, but didn't change status and RT uses autoopen on
correspondence code so actor of the second transaction(status change) is
RT_SystemUser.

> *michael - Correspondence added*
> *RT_System - Status changed from new to open*
> *RT_System - Given to RT_System*
> **
> any ideas, anyone? anyone? bueller?
Set different condition for that action, for example OnAnyTransaction.

I also updated http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AutoSetOwner for
this corner case.