[rt-users] install trouble

Tim Suter tsuter at cait.org
Thu May 12 12:13:13 EDT 2005

I am installing RT 3.4.2 on a RHEL4 and following the install guide for
this.  However, during the "perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-mysql
--with-fastcgi --verbose | grep MISSING" check, I get:

HTTP::Server::Simple 0.07...MISSING
HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason 0.03...MISSING

Then I run "perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-mysql --with-fastcgi
--install" and it goes through the motions of installing the missing
components, but never does.  It fails several tests.  You can try to
install it several times, however, this doesn't help...you check for
MISSING and the same two will pop up.

Anything I can do in CPAN to alleviate this or is it something else in
one of my config files?  Or do I even need to worry about the failure?

Tim