[rt-users] Question on ShowStatusInColor from the wiki

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu May 12 14:40:11 EDT 2005

Jonathan Jesse wrote:

>Ok I saw this come across the list and have a question.  According to
>http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ShowStatusInColor I need to
>create the directory in <RTInstallationDir>/local/html/....  I am
>currently running Debian and have installed RT via the package.  I have
>two directories, /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4/ and
>also /usr/share/request-tracker3.4.  Then if I read README.Debian
>correctly, the files I should edit for HTML will be
>in /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4/html, which is currently empty.
>So I create the directory per the wiki
>page /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/RT_Ticket if I follow it correctly.  The file is there correctly w/ the same permissions as the rest of the directory, but I still don't see a change in color.

I do not use Debian, but I assume the directories have the same names
across distributions.  Making this assumption, it needs to go in
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap/ColumnMap

Note, there are 2 _ in RT__Ticket

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst