[rt-users] RTFM & RT 3.4.2 ?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Sun May 15 16:53:13 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a replacement to faq-o-matic and one of the criteria is that
this new tool supports arbitrary file uploads.  Does RTFM do that?

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 10:08:25PM -0700, matthew zeier wrote:
>
>>RTFM doesn't appear to have moved much since 2004 - does the latest
>>official release work with 3.4.2 ?
>

> It should, but if you're interested in running the latest and greatest
> (that only works on 3.4.2 forward), grab the RTFM 2.1 development branch
> from subversion.
>
> Jesse

matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."
(949) 784-7904                       |       - Marie Curie