[rt-users] Re: RT 3.4 Custom Fields in Search

Ben Robson Ben.Robson at cybertrust.com
Mon May 16 01:28:51 EDT 2005

Thanks for this guidance also.  However I want to take this one step
further.  How do I make a Custom Field appear as a display column by
default?

In other words, how do I make a Custom Field appear as a column for
every search, for all users, without them having to do anything to make
it appear?

Thanks,
BenR