[rt-users] ClickableLinks

Brandon Pulsipher brandonp at omniture.com
Mon May 16 02:11:31 EDT 2005

Thank you Dirk.  I rolled back the patch and installed this.  After
figuring out how badly the browser was messing up the file and getting
via telnet to port 80, it's in and working well.

I'd suggest the Wiki be updated to use this solution, since it doesn't
involve a patch.

Only issue I see is that if the query string is long enough to wrap, it
breaks.  This callback must get processed after the code that inserts
HTML new lines "<BR>" to make the comments more readable.  Not sure if
that's done when adding the comments or not.  If there's a way around
this, let me know.

Thank you very much!