[rt-users] Don't email attachments - howto?

Kiril Todorov voland at shadowblade.net
Mon May 16 06:04:18 EDT 2005

Hello List,

First, I want to apologize if I'm asking a question that has been asked
in the archives already. I searched and couldn't find anything that is
similiar to my question.

Okay, here is the request - is there a way to configure RT3 (3.0.10)
not to email attachments when sending repies, notifies and so on.
The idea is to store the attachment in RT, but in the emails that are
sent out, to include only the correspondense with the customer and skip
sending any binary attachments.

I hope I managed to explain everything clear enough.

Thanks in advance,
Kiril.