[rt-users] Scrip condition based on body of ticket?

Josh josh+rt at eldertimes.us
Tue May 17 11:41:58 EDT 2005

I have a request from one of our staff that requires me to set them
as a watcher on a ticket when it's created *if* the ticket contains a
certain word/phrase.  However, I can't seem to get access to the body
or subject of the ticket when it's created.  I tried something like this
in the ScripCondition:

$self->TransactionObj->ContentObj->Content =~ m/whatever/

But no dice.  Anynoe have a pointer as to where I'm going wrong?
I didn't manage to find anything suitable on the wiki.

thanks

-jkl