[rt-users] Separating access to queues (a la CPAN)

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue May 17 22:30:36 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:15:45PM -0400, Drew Barnes wrote:
> If an unprivileged user logs in, they automatically get sent to SelfService, so
> you really only need a link to the login page.

Thanks, the log in was the part where I was getting stuck.

One thing I've noticed about self-service is that the user can change
the status of a ticket. I was surprised by that. I checked the wiki but
despite finding an excellent list of all the rights, could not figure
out which one allows the user to modify the ticket status. I'm guessing
it's the ReplyToTicket. Is that right? Am I overlooking a reason why I'd
want to let a client change the ticket status?

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.