[rt-users] Separating access to queues (a la CPAN)

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue May 17 23:16:12 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 07:49:50PM -0700, Michael S. Liebman wrote:
> >One thing I've noticed about self-service is that the user can change
> >the status of a ticket. I was surprised by that. I checked the wiki but
> >despite finding an excellent list of all the rights, could not figure
> >out which one allows the user to modify the ticket status. I'm guessing
> >it's the ReplyToTicket. Is that right?
>
> ModifyTicket

Thanks. If I login to RT as an unprivileged user, select a ticket, click
Reply, it appears that I have the ability to change the Status. However,
if I try to do that, RT does give me an error. It'd be nice to disable
this drop-down if the user does not have the permission to use it. Is
there a RT for submitting requests for RT?

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.