[rt-users] Problem with 3.4 and the /Search/Listing.html url being 404 not found.

Simon Coggins simon at uow.edu.au
Wed May 18 01:14:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've searched thru the archine for a resolve for this but the only one I
could find was someone with stuff in ./local effecting it. I have
nothing in ./local except the empty directories that are created on install.

When I click "Tickets" in the web interface I get a /Search/Listing.html
 not found error. I'm out of ideas. The only solution I've found is to
go into share/html/Search and symlink Build.html to Listing.html and I
get the query builder.

Can anyone give me an idea where the problem might be and how to fix it?
Symlinking to Build.html limited the functionality of the Tickets submenu.

Regards
Simon

Simon Coggins (SAGE-AU Member)                Email: simon at uow.edu.au
Network and System Management Officer         Phone: +61-2-4221-3775
Information Technology Systems (ITS)          Mobile: 0408 115861
University of Wollongong, 2522, Australia     Fax:   +61-2-4229-1985