[rt-users] Bulk update of Custom Fields

Marvin van Schalkwyk Marvinv at Medscheme.co.za
Wed May 18 03:42:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to RT 3.4.1.  I've got several custom fields that
need to be updated in bulk occasionally.  I got this to work eventually by
looking at Search/Bulk.html - I made the fields "Ticket transaction"
specific.

But now the fields aren't appearing in the Tickets Search...I suspect that
that's because it's filtering by Queue-local custom fields?

Is there any way that I can set up my custom fields so that they're
accessible in both places?  I'm not unwilling to modify RT locally, but some
guidance would be helpful...

Thanks,

Marvin

Disclaimer

"Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business
of Medscheme Holdings ( Pty ) Ltd ( Reg Number 1970/015014/07 ) is
proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Medscheme Holdings does not own and endorse any other
content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as
being that of Medscheme Holdings. The person addressed in the e-mail is the
sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has
unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in
any way. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and
integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve
the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is
accepted if information or data is,for whatever reason, corrupted or does
not reach its intended destination."