[rt-users] Mac OS X server and RT

Grant Miller grantmiller1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:49:07 EDT 2005

I'm running RT 2 on OS X 10.2 that's using a different version of perl
(5.8.0) installed in a different location than the stock perl.  I'm
doing the same thing for my test RT 3 box (OS X 10.3,  perl 5.8.5)
without any issues.  I haven't tried running RT on Tiger, but there
shouldn't be any problems.

-Grant

On 5/18/05, josh <josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us> wrote:
> A while ago I asked about installing the latest version of RT on Mac
> OS X Server. The new version of the Mac OS, Tiger, has come out, but I
> don't have the server version yet. (I do have the regular version that
> is installed on my laptop).
>
> The previous problems were the version of perl, which is now 5.8.6 on
> Tiger, up from 5.8.1, and behavior of the Apache server. I have no
> idea how to test anything about that, because I never really got
> beyond checking out having a second perl instance, before I realized
> that Tiger would be out before I got it set up.
>
> Mmy copy of Tiger server is on order and I still am waiting for
> it. Is anyone running RT on a Mac OS X server using
> the system installed perl and Apache server? This would have to have
> been done in the last week or two.
>
> --
> Josh Kuperman
> josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us

- Grant Miller <grantmiller1 at gmail dot com>