[rt-users] Bypassing Local mason components

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Wed May 18 12:00:20 EDT 2005

I would like to create a mason Local component (/opt/rt3/local/html/MyComp)
that will decide to either handle the request or pass it off to
the original component (/opt/rt3/share/html/MyComp) to handle.

What's the easiest way to do this? I want to call the actual original
component and not duplicate it's functionality.

Can I just call the original component with an absolute path
and my args? I guess I need some way to re-call the component
but bypass the local system.

Ideas?

Thanks.

-Todd