[rt-users] RE: Customer Survey in RT

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Thu May 19 16:14:27 EDT 2005

Running RT 3.0.12, I came across the below and installed it, but I'm stuck now with rights, when submitting the survey as not-logged-in user it says "permission denied"..
As I don't want people to login to RT to complete the survey, which right would I give "Everyone" to be able to modify the custom fields "_survey_.." in RT 3.0.12 ?

I also asked myself wether anybody already made some reports or statistics module for this ?

Another thing is, the re-open submit in Survey.html points the http post to xxx.html, where should this post be directed to and is this easily possible to reopen a ticket this way while still being unauthenticated anyway ?

Michael