[rt-users] How to collect full headers of a ticket using CLI

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rt-users at qwestip.net
Fri May 20 13:53:27 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 09:47:36AM, Michael Brown wrote:
> Asif Iqbal wrote:
>
> >I am using rt 3.2.3 on my https RT server and I am using rt-mailgate
> >on my mailserver separate from RT server. Every email first come into
> >my mailserver, processed through spamassassin
> >(qmail+qmail-scanner+spamd+clamd..) and dropped if detected as spam. Else
> >piped into rt-mailgate and hence pushed to the right queue. However, there
> >are some spams that slipped
> >through the crack. I have a spam queue for users to drop those tickets

[...]

I am already dropping the spams as I mentioned in my first email.
All emails first processed andd get dropped if detected as spam,
otherwise goes on its way to RT.

I am trying to come up with a process for undetected spams. Users take
those tickets and move them over to the separate queue in RT called SPAM.

I want pull those tickets out with full headers and give to my spam process
to learn as spam using a cron job. Anyone can help me with this

"How to collect the info of a ticket with full headers using a cron job"

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu