[rt-users] Integration with existing mail server

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun May 22 10:06:12 EDT 2005

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 11:29:48PM +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> I would like to know how to integrate RT with what we currently use for all
> our company mail, namely exim.

Gavin,

I recently setup such a system using exim (with a lot of help from my
hosting provider). Bascially, he added an MX subdomain to my DNS record
and we setup an exim daemon to run on the system hosting RT which
receives mail for the subdomain. Works great but I can't help you with
the details as he did most of that for me.

Good luck,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.