[rt-users] Re: Problems displaying message content in web interface

Michael Lambert mlambe7 at lsu.edu
Mon May 23 19:16:51 EDT 2005

> A user recently opened a ticket that contained a few hundred lines of
> quoted email text and was sprinkled with variable names and shell script
> statements. Any attempt to view this ticket in the web interface
> generated the following Mason error:

Has anyone ever experienced this error other than me? It would seem to
me that special characters such as "$" and other shell script
invocations have to be handled correctly in most cases else this would
be a very common problem. Is this a case of the right mix of
characters/commands to cause an error?