[rt-users] New install Problem

Chris Berry chris_berry-list-rt-users at jm-associates.com
Mon May 23 20:22:17 EDT 2005

Having a bit of trouble getting this working.

Running Windows 2000 Server
Machine is a Pentium 4

I followed the instructions here:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?WindowsOSInstallGuide

After running the installer my browser comes up (Mozilla 1.7) and says

The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost:8284

I brought up ActivePorts nothing is listening on 8284

Read the readme file that comes with the install, read the install doc,
checked the list archive, checked google, but I'm not seeing anything
relevant.  Can someone help point me in the right direction?

--
Chris Berry
chris_berry at jm-associates.com
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker