[rt-users] Running Two RTs under Virtual Hosts

YEM fatyem at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:43:50 EDT 2005

Is there a way to run two instances of request tracker (rt-3.2.3) on
the same machine under virtual hosts using apache (1.3)? I have two
complete installs but I am having trouble getting them to both work
under apache. When both are defined as virtual hosts, only one will
work while the other gets reported as not being found. Is it possible
to run two instances of rt using the same apache server under virtual
hosts?

Thanks in advance.

-Mark