[rt-users] Root auto logs on - Windows install

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Tue May 24 11:34:36 EDT 2005

yes - update to latest version of RT ...  (if you are using the newest
windows installer)
1. stop all RT services
2. download latest RT version (tgz)
3. unpack the tgz file
4. copy the new version files into the "old" RT version
5. start RT
6. run the db update script (as described in the upgrade procedure)

Filip

________________________________

	From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Blakeley
Stuart-A5604C
	Sent: dinsdag 24 mei 2005 8:53
	To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
	Subject: [rt-users] Root auto logs on - Windows install

	I have noticed a few people having a similar problem.

	After a new install on a windows platform, I never see the logon
page.  RT goes immediately into the console logged in as root.

	Is there a fix for this?

	Thanks

	Stuart

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail message and any documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this E-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.