[rt-users] importing custom field content

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Tue May 24 17:18:45 EDT 2005

We're thinking of using Custom Fields to store customer names but I need to
automate a method to keep that list up-to-date.

Is there some pre-existing RT method to do so or can someone help me with the
raw SQL to do something like that, given a list (and where applicable,
disabling "deleted" customers)?

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."