[rt-users] Tickets Table-Web Path?

Paul D. Kraus pkraus at pelsupply.com
Wed May 25 08:18:21 EDT 2005

I have moved all my data from a rt3 system to rt3.4 on another server.
Everything seems to be working fine however when I do a search any tickets
that it finds point to in incorrect url.

The old server had everything under /rt3 and the new server everything is
under /rt.

It's only the searches that don't produce bad links. If I go through the
quick searches, or just enter in a ticket number everything is fine.

This is a repeat not trying to spam the list but the 1st message I sent was
seconds after I signed up and I am thinking it might not have made it to the
list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul