[rt-users] Troubleshooting RT FastCGI Problems

Jon Daley bestpractical at daley.snurgle.org
Wed May 25 13:23:36 EDT 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Covington, Chris wrote:
>> I'm finding RT to be quite fragile. :-)
>
> So RT is fragile because Red Hat reset the permissions on
> /var/log/httpd?
>
> What's more fragile is your evalution of Red Hat's updates.

 	I was hoping he was joking and didn't mean it at all.  On a
side-topic, I have not been impressed with redhat's up2date.  My day-job's
ISP uses up2date to update the web server occasionally, and I think about
30% of the time it has caused an outage of one kind or another.  I guess
you have to have two servers, to make sure the updates don't break stuff.