[rt-users] CC's not working.

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri May 27 13:12:58 EDT 2005

At Friday 5/27/2005 12:32 PM, Vicki Stanfield wrote:

>Okay, I need to dig a little deeper to see what these scrips do then,
>because the system as I have it set up originally did send email to the
>watchers when a ticket was created in their queue. When a ticket was
>created in the sysadmin queue for which I am a watcher, I got an email. I
>don't now. As far as I can ascertain, the same scrips are there that were
>there before. Likewise, when a comment is added, CCs and watchers were
>notified and are not now.  And also with replies. Now nada!

There's some more info on scrips at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ManualScrips. Understanding these
is the key to figuring out what mail is sent when, and what it will look like.

>Did you expect a given scrip to be there that is not?

No - I actually was expecting there to be no scrip to send replies to CCs,
as that was my best guess at what the problem was.

Steve