[rt-users] Getting Content of a Ticket On Status Change

Vaidute A vaidutea at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 08:53:17 EST 2005

Hello,

Could you please help me to get the Content of the opened ticket using a scrip?

I tried this:

my $AttachObj = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->First;
my $content = $AttachObj->Content;

and this:

my $attachs = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments;
my $attach;
while( my $a = $attachs->Next )
{
  if( $a->ContentType eq 'text/plain' )
  {
    $attach = $a;
    last
  }
}
my $content = $attach->Content;

But both pieces of code return tne Content of the current ticket when the condition is set to "On Create".

How to get the Content of the ticket when the condition is set to "On Status Change"?

The Content field of Attachments table in the database is empty when the transaction is caused by clicking "Open".

Is there any way RT could give me the Content by specifying the id of the ticket? Or any other way to get the content on "Open"?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Vaida