AW: [rt-users] Announcing: RTx::RightsMatrix 0.02.04

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Thu Nov 3 02:59:38 EST 2005

Hi Todd,

Great work! This makes admin life easier!!! What do you think to extend this
Tools with addidional Features?

1. Did you know the Patch from Mr. Pape "HideGlobalScrips" ? It would be
great to have all this under the same Tools / Rights Matrix or do you think
this is a too heavy mixture?

2. Something like i know from Novell, ist called: "Who has rights here" what
i mean you pick a queue and as feedback you get every group or person with
the attached rights.

What do you think about this ideas?

Callto://torsten_brumm

 Thanks in advance