[rt-users] Cannot initialize-database using rt-3.4.4 on FC4

Rui Guerreiro rguerreiro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:49:56 EST 2005

Hello,
 I'm trying to install rt-3.4.4 on a Fedora Core 4 fresh install, all
dependencies that where missing have been installed using "make fixdeps".
Now when I try to initialize the database by running: "make
initialize-database" ,i get the following error:
 /usr/bin/perl //usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action init --dba
root --prompt-for-dba-password
next at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm line 427.
make: *** [initialize-database] Error 2
 Have anyone had this error before, any solution?
 Thanks,
Rui