[rt-users] CC to watchers list. Any ideas?

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:01:29 EST 2005

$RTAddressRegexp is only needed for additional emailaliases that go into RT.

For Example: an RT instance with only the General Queue.  The email
addresses for the General Queue are gen at example.com (reply)
gen-cmt at example.com.  You do not need worry about these addresses -- rt
already accounts for them.  But if you also have problems at example.com
that is an alias for gen at rt.example.com, then you need to account for