[rt-users] Cannot initialize-database using rt-3.4.4 on FC4

Rui Guerreiro rguerreiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:09:54 EST 2005

Hi, i don't understand what you mean by: it's not full error.
After some light debuging i discovered that the error ocuros when the
"rt-setup-database" script (that is called by the "make initialize-database"
calls "RT::LoadConfig()" to load the configuration of RT. I already tried to
pass the dba-password through command line using:
/usr/bin/perl /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database --action init --dba user
--dbapassword userpass
but it still doesn't work. Is there any ohter way to load the configuration,
or any other way to initialize the database, even if it is manually?
 Thanks,
Rui