[rt-users] Plaintext instead of MIME-encoded Mails

Richard Verwayen richard.verwayen at alifestyle.de
Wed Nov 9 09:48:58 EST 2005

Hello List!

We 're using RT since nearly 6 Months, but got a little bit of trouble
because of customers saying our answers via RT are without content.

This is caused by some webmail-provider not being able to display
MIME-encoded text correctly (yahoo is one of them...).

After googling and searching in the wiki I didn't find a solution. Maybe
I used the wrong keywords or something else went wrong...

Is there a way to send plaintext mails instead of MIME encoded ones?

Thynks

RIchard