[rt-users] Setting Due dates in scripts

Steven E. Ames sames at officescape.com
Wed Nov 9 11:19:54 EST 2005

Interesting. It says that 'mm/dd/yyyy' should be parsed correctly. However when I put in (for example) '11/08/2005' it parses it as August 11, 2005 (dd/mm/yyyy which is supposedly UK only). Do I have some sort of UK flag turned on? Weirder stuff is when I try 11/17/2005 and end up with 'May 13 2006'. Heh.

I test this by changing a due date on a ticket.