[rt-users] firefox/ debian

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Thu Nov 10 14:35:51 EST 2005

Roy El-Hames wrote:
> Hi there;
> this maybe of topic so apology in advance, but some of my users
> complain  RT does not work very well when viewed by firefox on debian .
> the symptoms "it works for a while, then I'll try clicking a link and
> nothing happens - the pages just never load or refresh".
> Our RT instance is installed on a Gentoo/apache2/mod_perl2 server.
> I know this maybe a browser issue, but just wondering if anyone else
> had this problem and know why it happens.

I have a similar problem, except that what happens is you can login
fine, any link you click takes you back to the login page, if you login
correctly, it takes you to the page for the link you clicked on earlier.
If you click on anything on THAT page, it will again take you to the
login page, if you then login again, it will take you to the newly
selected page, ad infinitum. This does not happen with the Mozilla
browser, or IE, or Firefox 1.5 Beta on Windows, but it does happen with
Firefox 1.06 on Linux and Windows.

Ideas would be appreciated.

Tom