[rt-users] firefox/ debian

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Fri Nov 11 12:45:31 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:20:17 -0500 (EST)
rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:

> I have a similar problem, except that what happens is you can login
> fine, any link you click takes you back to the login page, if you login
> correctly, it takes you to the page for the link you clicked on earlier.
> If you click on anything on THAT page, it will again take you to the
> login page, if you then login again, it will take you to the newly
> selected page, ad infinitum. This does not happen with the Mozilla
> browser, or IE, or Firefox 1.5 Beta on Windows, but it does happen with
> Firefox 1.06 on Linux and Windows.
I have had something similar. In at plain install of RT3-4.x it doesn't
happen but I wanted to try the upcoming RTFM 2.1 and when I install it I
get the same sort of behaviour. I can login but clicking on a link will
get me to the next page but I need to login again. Problem is in
webrtmf.css (?) which is included from /elements/header. Removing this
solves the problem for me.
Q: Are you using RTFM-2.1xx? or a customization which might cause this?

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>