[rt-users] Anonymous web submission of tickets (I know... CGI...)

Kyle Altendorf altendky at engr.orst.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:25:36 EST 2005

I may still try to convince the admins that this (SelfService)
is the best option, but they don't particularly want the users
to be able to monitor the tickets.  Nor do they want the user to
have to enter a password.  Also, I don't believe that RT
supports the option of requiring that fields be filled out.
Although we don't want to authenticate each user, we do want to
require that they provide us with appropriate contact
information.  Overall, it sounds like I'll be rewriting the
script.  I'll be sure to post it when I get it done in case
anyone else wants to use it.

-kyle