[rt-users] Ticket split

Nathan Oyler noyler at khimetrics.com
Mon Nov 14 18:33:20 EST 2005

> > automatical
> > in
> > > >

> > > I have modified one of the elements of Display.html to include
> > > a button in the Links section so that child tickets are created
> > > for a parent ticket, with the same subject and same body text
> > > from the first transaction. Is that what you want?
> > >
> > > -Todd
> >
> > I would like that.
>
> This should work but I took out some site specific stuff. Be sure
> to test it. It also propogates the requestor.
>
> # mkdir -p
> /op/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/YourCompanyName/Elements/ShowLinks/
> # vi

/op/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/YourCompanyName/Elements/ShowLinks/Default

> --- Content of Default ---
> <FORM ACTION="<% $RT::WebPath%>/Ticket/Create.html" TARGET="_blank"
> NAME="child" method="post">
> <input type="hidden" name="new-MemberOf" value="<%$Ticket->Id%>">
> <input type="hidden" name="Requestors" value="<%$Ticket-
> >RequestorAddresses%>">
> %if ($Ticket->Transactions->Count && $Ticket->Transactions->First &&
> $Ticket->Transactions->First->Attachments &&
$Ticket->Transactions->First-
> >Attachments->Count) {
> %my $content = $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content;
> <input type="hidden" name="Content" value="<%$content%>">
> %}
> <&|/l, $m->scomp('/Elements/SelectNewTicketQueue' )&><input
type="submit"
> value="New child in"> [_1]</&>
> </FORM>
> <%ARGS>
> $Ticket
> </%ARGS>

I've added Default to
/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/ShowLinks

And it's not showing up. If I view the source on the ticket or
Modifylinks.html?id= I do not see the code.

I've deleted mason handler objects (which may not be relevant)

I'll continue to look at it to see if maybe it's something I can figure
out.